Thursday, December 19, 2013

Brady Dell

I don't know if you can tell but I have been posting a lot lately, that's because it's time for me to order or next blog book and I needed to update!

I'm writing a post about each of my kids, it will be fun to look back and see what they like at this time.

Here is all about Brady
<Just turned 5!

<loves loves loves his baby sister. He has to give her loves and kisses every morning.

<favorite food is pancakes and ninja turtle pizza.

<attached to Connors hip, every second of every day these two are together!

<wears size 5-6

<still loves ninja turtle. Both boys also like legos and star wars.

<Brady wants to please everyone. He's so sweet.

<Brady constantly is asking to play with cousins or to spend the night at grandparents homes.

<favorite store is target. (Gets that from me)

No comments: