Monday, March 31, 2008

Maybe I am obsessed?


Today was a great day for me! I wont tell anyone why but just know I am very happy and pround of someone very close to me! On that note, I went around the house looking for all of my books and I found all of these pregnancy books! The sad thing is I have read almost all of them from cover to cover and I'm not even pregnant! I don't know why because they all pretty much say the excact same thing.I guess this is all ok because Joy gave me a couple and the rest were almost free. I just cant wait until I can actually read the books and have them be useful!It also doesn't help that all of my in-laws keep having these beautiful babies so maybe I just feel left out! So anyways if anyone out there needs some pregnancy books I'm the person to come to!!

3 comments:

Ben said...

So who is it? :)

Casey said...

That last comment was from me (Casey) by the way. I didn't know I was logged into Ben's account. Oops!

Joe and Mandy Johnson said...

A friend of my family had some exciting news for me. nobody you know.how are you casey?