Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Vacation to Idaho

I went to Idaho with my mom and dad last week. It was really great to see my family on both sides. I felt like I mostly just sat around in the sun. We got to go to West yellowstone for the 4th of July. I will post pictures when I get them in the computer. Idaho was overall a great vacation! The downside of my week was when my dad thought he was having a heartattack in Ellensberg. I called 911 and rushed him to the ER. I have never been so scared in my life! He is fine and it was just a false alarm. Now I am back to normal life. I have been watching Molly, William, and Henry for Ben and Casey. They sure are fun kids to be around!

There is no new baby updates. We will find out what the sex is forsure in 2 weeks. I just don't trust that the lady knew He is a boy that early. So we will be excited when we find out!

1 comment:

Desiree said...

Im glad to hear your Idaho vacation was fun!I bet that was a really scary experience for you and you dad. Hope everything is okay with him.
love Desiree