Sunday, December 28, 2008

Brady's Blessing

Today Brady had his blessing. He was blessed at Grandma and Grandpa Johnson's ward. It was really great to have family and friends there to see him get blessed. It was very special to have Joe's family play Christmas music too. Brady and I will be upset to see Joe leave on Tuesday. I am just glad he got to see his baby's first two weeks of life. Hopefully we will see him in a couple months. I can't wait until we can all just live together!







Here are some pictures on christmas











Wesley and Brady wearing matching shirts on christmas.




3 comments:

Brooke said...

Brady looks so cute in his blessing oulfit! And I love that picture of you three on the couch.

I think you look great! Your hair is getting so long. I can't wait to see you in a few weeks!

Anonymous said...

His little suit is very cute! He doesn't look happy to be in it though. I am sorry Joe has to leave so soon! At least he was there for some of it! yay!

-Christina

Unknown said...

I am so sad we weren't there for the blessing. I'm sure it was wonderful though. It was so good to see you guys. I can't wait until we live closer so we can spend more time together! Love you guys. Oh, and Brady is adorable by the way.