Monday, November 9, 2009

June 29th 2010

This was my Halloween costume. I made it! isn't it cute? Joe and I found out a couple weeks ago that we do in fact have a baby brewing! This baby has been a big shock to us! I really don't know how I am going to handle a newborn and a 18 month old. Joe will probably be on a ship so I will have to birth another baby with out him, but we wont think about that right now! Morning sickness struck hard on my birthday ( it's not fair!). I will be getting my first ultrasound next week sometime. My due date is June 29, 2010!


2 comments:

Casey said...

Congrats! Did you use the shirt to break the news to the grandparents? It's such a cute idea! Sorry to hear you were sick on your birthday.

Unknown said...

Yay! I am so happy for you guys. I can't wait to find out what you are having!