Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Shows

Brady and Connor love to watch their "shows" every morning. Sometimes when I'm busy cleaning time goes by so fast and I realize they have been watching shows for a couple hours! That's when I get guilty and feel like a horrible mom. Lately I have been trying my hardest to "wean" my kids (mostly Brady, he is seriously addicted to Max and Ruby) off of the shows. Right now they probably watch an hour of tv (about two shows) in the morning and probably one at night. I know that it is probably way too much still but I'm working on it! After seeing Joe's sister parent her perfect children I'm trying to be more like her. Lately I often think to myself, "would Sandy let her kids do this?"lol it's been working though, I feel like a better mom already! I just need to find more fun activities for my kids to do so they don't think about those darn shows all day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't Sandy the best! I'm trying to do things the Sandy-way too. :)

Sandy said...

Ooooooh please!!! You are both WAAAY too nice! You are both amazing moms. And my kids and I had a great laugh about the "perfect" kids part. Have you met them ?? :) Your boys are soooo cute. I love the pix of them reading. I wish I had taken more pix of my kids when they were little!

Lance and Mandi said...

I swear those boys are just programmed to want to be in front of a screen! Way to go in your efforts. I know we are still working on it. :)I'm so excited to see everyone soon!