Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Baby update!



I went to the Dr yesterday and they did an ultrasound to do some tests. The little guy wouldn't get in the right position so I got to watch him for an hour...Oh and the reason I say him is because the nurse showed me that he is a Boy! the ultrasound was so clear when she was doing it. I got to see him suck his fingers, swallow, and kick! I was so amazed with how much he can move! I am still holding on to the chance that he might be a she, we will find out forsure when I am 18 weeks. Of course I will still be happy with a little boy too! Joe was excited when I told him that the nurse said he was a boy. I still don't really feel pregnant yet except for the head aches. It feels great to be able to eat and not get sick!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Yeah!! That is so exciting. It makes it so much more real early on in the pregnancy when you have those ultrasounds. We are excited for your little boy.

Casey said...

How fun! You are so lucky to be able to find out the gender so early. Usually it is a lot trickier!

If your job doesn't work out, and you want some babysitting hours, just let me know. :)

Cardon Family said...

Yeah a little boy! We love little boys around here! Can't get enough of them!! Time to shop!!!

Matt said...

A mini Joe! Congrats guys.

Matt