Thursday, May 29, 2008

5/29/08

Well there is no really big news with Joe and I. We are both job searching and waiting for Joe to join the Coast Guard. Max is loving his new home, he runs around all day long. The Pregancy is doing well. I am getting a little bit better with the sickness. I am just so thankful I wasn't too bad. I can't wait to find out if the little critter is a boy or a girl! Joe really wants a boy! I really don't care, I just want him/her to be happy and healthy. I feel like I am getting bigger everyday. I have actually lost weight from being sick but my tummy is getting bigger and bigger. All of my pants are baggy in my legs but too tight on my belly. I cant wait til I can actually look pregnant and not just fat haha. I will start posting pictures of me monthly so you all can see my belly grow!

1 comment:

Casey said...

I think you have a cute preggo belly! I'm glad that you guys moved closer to us so that I get to see you grow. :)