Thursday, October 30, 2008

Here ya go Brooke!


I know you wanted to see a pic of my growing belly (and body) so here ya go! I am almost 33 weeks in this picture.
Also to everyone I got an update from Joe. He actually wont be starting school until March or April. He wont be able to come home and work here until his school starts. This means he will only be home for a couple weeks at Christmas and then the next time I will see him will probably be in May or June. I have been very upset about this because he is going to miss out on so much of his sons first 6 months of life. I am very very very scared of having a newborn without him. I am really glad I have family here to help me but It wont be the same with out Joe. :(

5 comments:

Casey said...

Oh Mandy, I think you'll do great. We're here for you. Does Joe have access to email? We can take some videos of the baby and email them to Joe, plus pictures and phone calls. I'm happy to help.

I'm so proud of Joe for joining the Navy and working so hard and I'm proud of you for being so supportive and strong. You are going to be a great mom!

Brooke said...

OH THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! Seeing this blog made me so happy.

You have such a cute belly. I can't believe you are almost there. Remember when you were only 3 weeks along?!

I will come stay with you and be your pretend husband for a while. Seriously, I would! But you don't need me...you are going to be a great mommy :)

Cardon Family said...

You will be a great Mom! That is a bummer about Joe not being able to be there....but you will do great! and it is always comforting to have such good family around to help!

Lance and Mandi said...

You are going to do great, you have already had so much practice!! But still, I know it won't be the same without Joe.
Hopefully you guys can work out a video call. That is what we do when Lance is out of town. Its not the same but better than nothing.
Hang in there!

-Ross Family- said...

Mandy-- you look so cute. I'm looking forward to seeing your little one.

I'm sorry that Joe won't be around for those first months. I would be scared too. You will be a great mom. I'll keep my fingers crossed that something changes in Joe's schedule. He must be sad too.