Saturday, May 2, 2009

What we have been up to..



Playing with Grandpa






I love his new soccer outfit! I really hope he wants to play soccer when he gets older. Soccer was such a major part of my life growing up. So many fun memories!






Making a mess.



Cleaning the messes.


and of course his favorite! Playing with his toes!
I have been packing up all of my things and trying to figure out what I am going to sell at our community garage sale on the 9th. I have also been having fun buying things for our new place in Whidbey Island! I just bought a nice pillow top king mattress that I am excited for! We are going to have to buy a washer and dryer so if anyone knows where to find a great deal let me know!
I am really hoping this next week goes by fast! Joe comes home on Friday! He will be taking 10 days of leave so we can relax, pack, and visit family before we move.










4 comments:

Casey said...

He's so stinking cute!

Alisha and Braeden said...

He has the cutest facial expressions! Have fun and good luck packing and moving! I bet you guys are excited!

Lance and Mandi said...

Super cute pics! That is so awesome that Joe comes home on Friday. I am so happy for you guys!!

Anonymous said...

Get your washer and dryer from the Navy Exchange. Super good prices with no tax.

-Christina