Wednesday, May 27, 2009

getting ready to move

Joe, Brady, and I have been very busy these last couple of weeks. We all went up to Whidbey Island so that Joe could check in and start working. I just wanted to see how beautiful the town is and to look at all of the open housing. We came home for memorial day weekend and spent time with our families. Joe had to go back to Whidbey Monday night. I am staying at my parents until we can move into our home anytime from June 15Th to the 22ND. We are going to live on the on-base housing. The cool thing about the on-base housing is that its actually not on base. It's just right by the base so when we get visitors they can just drive right to us without stopping and getting a visitors pass.

Joe and I have been on a quest to find furniture and appliances for our new place. It was fun shopping around for them but I hate spending money! Here is what we bought so far! These are just pics off the Internet of what ours kinda looks like.

Table and chairs







Bed set

42 inch TV


TV stand


Washer and Dryer

dresser


and we still need to find a vacuum!















1 comment:

Cody and Brittany (probably Brittany) said...

I can't wait to see pics of your new place! Good luck with the move!