Monday, June 1, 2009

Brady at 5 and a half months

Here are some pictures I took of Brady today. He had a bath and then just wanted to play with his toes all morning. He really is such an easy baby! I was truly blessed!




Molly, Brady, and Eathan
Brady loves his cousins! Henry and William were dying to get in this picture as you can see!







Congrats Ashrey and Morgan! This shirt was the shirt she wore to pick up Morgan from the airport. I have a feeling that she knew the proposal was coming!
Here is a clip of Brady trying to eat moms camera.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Brady is such a doll! I hate that we are so far away, I want him to come over and play with Wesley. That shirt of Ashley's is hilarious too. We are going to have to plan something funny for her bridal shower.

Brooke said...

AWWW BRADY! He is such a pretty boy! I can't believe how big he is getting!

And what in the world...is Ashley engaged now or something?!