Friday, April 22, 2011

Photo shoot with mom


Brady is getting so big. I can't believe he is almost two and a half. Brady say's the funniest things. Right now he is obsessed with "Go, Go, Go!" (Go Diego Go) and "Hop Hop's" (Easter bunnies) but his obsessions change every month. Brady especially is obsessed with his Daddy. Every morning he wakes up and asks me where Dad is. Whenever Joe is gone Brady assumes his daddy is on a boat somewhere. Brady desperately wants to ride on Dada's boat. Brady calls himself "you's" and he still calls Connor "hi" and Max "buzz". He's a funny little boy. We love him.


Yesterday I told in a post that Connor was almost crawling, well he is now crawling. Connor likes to play with toys and to be held by mommy-all day long.






Connor is so cute. I just can't get enough of this little monkey!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That last shot is ADORABLE! -Joy
"Happy My Day Brady! Happy Other's Day Connor!" -SAMOSAM