Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Things have been kinda crazy lately. We had a fun family baby shower for my sis-in-law Ashley and her husband Morgan. That was really fun! My mom watched the kids and we got to stay up late with everyone. I was so glad to get to see Joe's brother Randy and his family. It was really great to hang out with them! On Sunday we celebrated Brady's third birthday. Brady was so happy to have most of his cousins there to play with. He thinks it's his birthday everyday now. Monday night we spent the night at Joe's parents house so we could stay up late with Randy, Alicia, Morgan, and Ashley. I woke up the next morning with the worst flu symptoms ever! It's now Wednesday night and I still can't eat much or walk but I am doing much better than before. I forgot how sucky the flu is. I really felt like I was dying! I just hope it doesn't spread to too many family members! Here is a picture of Brady with some of his gifts from his party. Thank you to all of you who came and helped out! Thank you for all the great gifts! I really can't believe I have a three year old.

No comments: