Tuesday, February 5, 2013

35 weeks

How far along: 35 weeks

Baby size: around 18 inches and weighs 5-7 pounds!

Weight gain: around 35 pounds. Yikes!

Bellybutton: starting to pop out!

Maternity clothes: I have been wearing maternity clothes from week 7.

Names: Joe and I usually don't discuss names until a week before I'm due. Lol

Gender: Girl!

Movement: she kicks like crazy every night.

Sleep: Getting sleep is hard because I have to use the potty 4-8 times a night. Heartburn has been a pain the past couple nights!

Food adversions: Thai food

Food cravings: anything chocolate and turkey sandwiches

Best moment this week: just being around my cute boys all day.

What I miss: my per-pregnancy clothes and weight.

What I'm looking forward to: My baby shower and family coming into town!





No comments: