Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Lately

Lately life has been pretty slow. I'm getting closer to having the baby so I pretty much don't do anything. I had the boys a couple weeks early so I'm hoping to do the same with this baby! I don't think I can handle more than two or three weeks of being pregnant! I have tons of contractions daily that are painful but mostly annoying. My poor kids don't get out much because of how pregnant I am. We try to take the kids out to the mall so they can walk around and play. We always love it when cousins come and play! The kids have loved having grandma to play with! I'm grateful for the help we get from grandma and grandpa! Lately grandma will get the kids when they wake up and make them their requested daily pancakes. It's been so nice to be able to sleep in a little bit because sleeping at night is getting harder and harder (stupid heartburn and contractions!).

Joe has finished his air traffic control school and is now waiting to get hired. There is a rumor that there is a hiring cycle coming up soon so we are hoping he gets hired on that one but we really don't know how long it will take! Joe is going to take a job somewhere else until he gets hired. Im thankful for the help of family in this difficult time before he gets hired. Wish us luck everyone and pray he gets hired soon!!









No comments: