Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Pregnancy isn't the funnest thing to experience!

How is it that I can feel this crummy with a baby the size of a centimeter! Last night was the worst night of my life, I was sick, my whole body ached, and had no room with Joe, Charlie, and Max on the bed. When 6 am came around my body was just too tired and I finally fell asleep. I had to wake up at 7 to take Joe to work. One hour of sleep isn't good for me or anyone around me haha. I just hope every night isn't like last night! I still don't know how Alicia deals with it! I am sick in the morning and all night. she is sick all day! I am just glad that this will all go away (hopefully) after my first trimester. Any moms out there have any tricks up their sleves on how to help morning sickness I will be happy to listen!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Oh do I feel for you Mandy!! No one really tells you what it really feels like your first trimester. I never thought I would feel normal again. But it does get better and you just have to remember that it could be a lot worse. Don't try to do to much and let Joe cater to you. You deserve it.