Thursday, August 21, 2008

My husband has left me :(





Today is a really hard day for me. This morning was the first morning I woke up by myself. Joe had to stay the night at a hotel by the airport lastnight. This morning at 4:00 am he reported to duty. It is really hard being pregnant and having your husband leave you and come back after the baby is born. I hope he will be able to make it to the birth of our son but I'm not going to count on it. He gets a two week Christmas vacation so hopefully our little guy decides to come when his daddy is here. I just can't even think about having a baby with out Joe there to support me and to see his baby come into this world. I am planning on suprising him at the end of October for his graduation. Then he will be leaving to Flordia for school right after. Hopefully I can make it to FL. and visit him for a couple days. I just can't believe he is already gone. These next four months are going to be really hard for me. I am just glad I have family and friends to keep me company.






On August 19th we went to Ocean Shores for our two year anniversary. We stayed in a very nice hotel and had a blast. It was raining but we still got to hang out on the beach and look out at the beautiful ocean. It was really nice to just be alone with him. Our hotel room was right by the beach and had an ocean front view. It was really special to wake up together and see the ocean right there. Maybe we will go back next year for our 3 year.

2 comments:

-Ross Family- said...

Hi Mandy,

We're thinking about you. I'm sure this is really a hard time for you.

The pictures from the ocean are cute.

Love,
Sandy

Casey said...

We're keeping you and Joe in our prayers. Please let us know when you have an address for him so that we can send him letters.