Thursday, August 7, 2008

OFF TO BASIC TRAINING FOR JOE!

Joe just got a call this morning that he will be leaving for basic training the 21st of August! In just a couple weeks! We are so excited because he wont miss the birth of the baby! Basic training only lasts two months. We are very excited! Joe is shocked that it is all happening so soon. I am excited to start getting the perks of being in the Navy. The pay and insurance are incredible! I will miss Joe for the two months he is away but I will be ok because I have family. Wish him luck next time you talk to him!

2 comments:

Casey said...

Congrats guys!

Brooke said...

That's awesome! I'm so glad that Joe will be able to be there for the birth of your little boy-you were so nervous about that!

Are you excited for your shower? I sure am. Not this Friday but the next...yes!