Saturday, August 30, 2008

Update

Today I found out some good news. Joe was chosen to be a RTC leader during his time at basic training. I hear that is a good thing! He also told me that the Seattle Mariners are sponsering Joe so he won't have to pay for his uniform. That will save us $600.00 total so that was exciting for us. I am hoping Joe will call me tomorrow (sunday) because I haven't talked to him in two weeks. He will be sending me a package of paperwork so I can get my health coverage set up. Right now I have bad coverage and it's costing me a fortune! So once I get that set up it will all be free. Our baby boy's birth wont cost anything for us.

That is another thing that has been on my mind, Joe will be getting a 2 week vacation during christmas so hopefully he will see his son be born. He thinks his school will only be 6-8 weeks so he should be done around christmas anyways. His graduation should be at the end of October. I hope I won't be too big to fly! I know mom (Darlene) is planing to fly and see him. Two days after he graduates he is to report to Flordia for school. He will be very very busy these next four months.

Also Joe gave me a new address so if you would like to write him here is the new one:

Sr. Johnson, Joseph, M.
Div. 396 USS ENTERPRISE
BLDG 7117
RECRUIT TRAINING COMMAND
GREAT LAKES, IL. 60088

1 comment:

Brooke said...

How is Joe doing? Has it already been a month?

Put some pictures up of the babies crib already!