Thursday, April 15, 2010

surprise ultrasound

Today was kinda a stressful day for me. I had to wake up early and take the one hour glucose test. First of all, that drink was nasty. When I was pregnant with Brady I drank an orange drink and it wasn't so bad but this liquid was clear and I almost vomited! Anyways, So we went and did that. Brady was crazy tired and Joe wasn't happy because he had take care of him. Soon after the blood work we went to my OB Dr. appt. This is when my day got better, My Doctor told me that I don't have to get the RhoGam shot in my bum for two more weeks! (I really really hate shots) Then My Dr. asked me if I would like to hear the heartbeat or actually see the heartbeat. Joe and I of course chose to see the little guy. He is looking really good and healthy. He seems so big to me! I am thinking he might be bigger than Brady was. Most of the pictures are really blurry because it was done on one of the small office ultrasound machines. Here is his leg and foot. I thought it was cute!
Baby Johnson Leg and foot at 29 weeks

No comments: