Saturday, February 5, 2011

Feeling down today..

I am feeling kinda sad today. Joe is half way done with his deployment. I feel like He has been gone forever! These 5 weeks are never-ending. Its really hard to go back and live with your parents when you have been on your own for so long, its especially hard when you have children. I am sad that joe has to be on a ship for the big game tomorrow. Brady is learning so many new words and Joe is missing all of it. I told Brady that when Daddy comes home they will go see a movie together, it will be Brady's first time at the movie theaters. Daddy will also take Brady to the store to pick out a cute pair of underwear. Once Joe gets home the potty training will officially start. I am getting really sick of diapers. Connor has been growing a lot lately. He is well over 19 pounds now. Hopefully joe will take Connor on some fun outings too. Today is just one of those days, that every sailors wife feels during a deployment. Sad and lonely.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry Mandy. We love you! I think you should come play with us next week. Either Tuesday or Wednesday are good for us. :)

Anonymous said...

It's not that bad, it's not like your husband is worth a darn anyway.

Anonymous said...

Yeah I agree with the last commenter. What a complete waste of space he is. Plus I heard he smells bad.

Anonymous said...

Those above commenters are rude and stupid! (not Casey)
Sorry that you are feeling down. I can't imagine how hard this must be for you. You are a terrific mom, and I hope the remaining time passes quickly.

Sandy