Friday, June 24, 2011

ABC's of ME

It's a boring morning so here is a random post!

ABC's of ME
Age:24
Bed Size: king
Chore you hate: dishes
Dogs: none.. I miss my puppy Max :(
Essential start of your day: Wash my face and brush teeth!
Favorite Color: probably green
Gold or silver: I like both but I defiantly wear more silver!
Height: 5'8"
Instruments I play (or have played):I played the piano twice, yes twice.
Job Title: mom
Kids: Brady two and a half and Connor is one TODAY!
Live: Oak Harbor
Mom's Name: Trista
Nickname: used to be howeller..now it's just mom
Overnight hospital stays: when I had my babies.
Pet Peeve: using my nails to scratch backs.
Quote from a movie: "Jeepers mister, you're strong!" -Hercules
Right or left handed: right
Siblings: twin sister
Time you wake up: 6-7:30
Ultracool: yes.
Vegetables you dislike: eggplant
What makes you run late: in the mornings - kids
X-rays you've had done: teeth, leg, and lungs.
Yummy food you make: Um.. I love to bake.
Zoo animal: I like the monkeys

No comments: