Friday, February 5, 2010

20 weeks


Here is my 20 week belly. It is getting bigger and bigger by the second it feels like. Today I was having some problems (problems you all probably don't want to hear about) and I went to my OB to see if the baby was ok. He gave me an ultrasound and he said that I need to stay in bed this weekend until I see him on Tuesday again and I will be getting a better ultrasound at the lab. Anyways, when when the Dr. was checking the baby out he said that we are in fact having a boy! I knew it all along! Looks like I will be taking all of my pink clothes back and buying some blue stuff. Joe and I are happy to have two boys in a row. Brady will have a little buddy to play with. I just hope our next one is a girl. I need a girl someday :)

5 comments:

Brooke said...

AWww you are SO cute Mandy! You don't look big at all. I think you look smaller here than you did in your last belly shots.

Congratulations (AGAIN) on finding out you are having another little prince! You will love having two boys!

Melissa said...

Congrats on the Boy!! Brady will love having a little bro to play with and you can just stay in boy mode with toys, clothes and everything...you will be so prepared.

Casey said...

Are you okay? Be sure to take it easy. And congrats again!

Alisha and Braeden said...

Congrats on having another boy! That will be fun :)

Cardon Family said...

Yeah for another boy!! It will be awesome having them so close together...you will love it! Especially when they start really playing together!:)