Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Ultrasound



Today Joe, Samantha, and I went to my 20 week ultrasound. I was in there for 3 hours! The baby was in the wrong position the whole time. He looked so cute though! He was going crazy in my tummy the whole time. At the very end she took a couple (really bad) pictures for me to take home. I hate it when they do that! This was the best pic I got. Oh well..I will get to see the little guy in 4 and a half months anyway. Joe and I need to start thinking of baby boy names now because we never can agree on one, so if you have any ideas of what to name this monkey let me know! Oh and It can't be a "cute" name because Joe will hate it...dumb I know.

1 comment:

Casey said...

Mandy, I'm glad we got to see you guys yesterday. Your little Brady is so incredibly cute. :) I'm excited to meet your new little guy. I bet he'll be just as cute!