Thursday, March 11, 2010

Today could be better...

I am going to take the next few moments to complain, just to get some things off my chest.
I am getting really sick of being sick. I have had a fever and now a horrible cold and sore throat. I feel really really fat and not very cute at all. We have no food in our house because somebody didn't go grocery shopping for me and we only have one car. I was gone for two weeks and I really wanted a nice surprise of a clean house (that I was promised) but I got the opposite to that. I was happy to see that Brady's clothes were clean and put away, but then I looked in his dresser and a all of his clothes were stuffed into one drawer.
Today isn't a good day. I hope tomorrow will be better.


1 comment:

Casey said...

I'm sorry it's been a rough day. I think you should call for pizza. :) And then post a picture of your new perm. I'd love to see it. :)