Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mothers Day Weekend

My Mother's day weekend started off with Joe and I driving down to Auburn to stay with my parents friday night. Saturday morning (May 8th) was my moms birthday so we all got up and made her breakfast. My dad and I went and got her a cool new touch screen cell phone (she always gets the old phones) and her birthday cake. When we finally came home we all decided it was a great day for the zoo. Brady loved it! Once we were done seeing all the cute critters I was in pain and ready for dinner! We went to this really nice Italian restaurant in Puyallup. Beth and her soon to be hubby met up with us to enjoy some dinner and cake. Happy 39th Birthday Mom! ;)







Joe gave me an itunes card and some sugar free candy for mothers day. I was excited to have some much needed chocolate. We spent mothers day at Joe's parents house. Joy and Matt came up from Utah with their cute boys Sam and Issac. That was the first time I have met little Issac. He is so cute! Randy, Alicia, Ben, Casey, and all of their kids were there to play. Brady had a blast with his cousins! It was a great day!

No comments: