Monday, May 17, 2010

teething

Teething isn't fun. It is painful for Brady and horrible for Joe and I to have to watch him in pain. This past weekend he had a couple horrible fevers. One day it was as high as 102.8! This is the first time he has been sick like this. After we finally found some infant Tylenol he was starting to feel better. Thank you Tylenol and Orajel!


This past weekend we went to my parents neighborhood garage sale. It was crazy! You couldn't drive on our street! I sold a bunch of baked goods that I had made Friday. It was well worth the hours of baking because I made a total of 77 bucks! I was very excited for that! Joy came to look at some of the garage sales with me. It was really nice to see her. I really hope they move closer to us! Sunday we went to Joe's parents house and we hung out with Dad, Randy, and Alicia. Joe and Randy actually made us dinner! It was so nice to have yummy Alfredo and bread sticks! Now that Joe and I are home we need to get things cleaned and ready for the baby to come! I can't believe how close we are to becoming a family of 4! crazy..

No comments: