Saturday, November 20, 2010

I blame you, Brady!

Everyone always told me that the hardest years of parenting are when your kids are in their "terrible twos". I really didn't think much of it because I never thought I would have a crazy kid (I don't know why I thought that, from what I have heard Joe was a crazy boy). Brady is non-stop. He started waking up super early, and we don't know why! First it was 6:30, OK that sucked but its not too bad, then 6, 5:30, 5,4:30, and this morning he woke up at 4:00. Yesterday he woke up at 4:30 (I had a bad night of Connor not sleeping) and started screaming, well it triggered a severe migraine and I ended up in the Naval E.R. I have never felt that much pain in my head before. They gave me some hydro-morphine stuff and I was out of it for the rest of the day. I blame you Brady!



A few minutes ago I realized it was silent. He finally crashed on the floor. He was just running around screaming like 5 minutes ago. This kid never stops. I really hope he starts to sleep better. Between Brady not sleeping in and Connor just never sleeping I'm going insane. How do people have more than two kids? How are they not locked up in an insane hospital?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sooooo sorry. You are a great mom!! It can be almost impossible some days. Keep your head up. (when you don't have a migraine) Pray ALOT. Get babysitters.

I'm thinking about you. It gets better. Mostly :)
Sandy