Wednesday, July 6, 2011


I am have been packing and cleaning and I often think to myself "this place is in good shape, I dobt we will have to pay forest city when we move". Tonight that all changed. Our bbq caught on fire and melted the side of our house. I wonder how much this is going to cost us! Last time I grill hotdogs. Grr.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8


Ashley said...

haha that sucks. maybe they won't notice... just put some duct tape on it.

Lance and Mandi said...

total bummer. :(