Tuesday, October 5, 2010

first random blog

I only have five minutes to do this post so sorry if it's random! I think Joe can get online and view the blog so he told me to post lots of pictures as much as I can. This month I will be posting lots of blogs. Sorry if they get annoying! Joe's favorite puppy, Max.



Look at the following pictures. Isn't that little train room much for a play room at grandma's? I think we all know who Grandma's favorite is!













Samantha and I made a spooky haunted house cake. Took forever!







Connor in his new horse costume.














Brady will be a lion. This costume is so cute on him!











Max was chasing him around. He wanted to play with the lion head.











Brady got his first bike!










Connor and Addison:





























No comments: