Friday, October 8, 2010

My Boys

Samantha and her little baby Addison came and stayed for a week with us. It was so much fun to have her here! Brady and Connor love little Addy. We had a fun filled week of shopping and screaming kids haha. We went to a much needed movie last night, no kids allowed! I never realized just how much Joe helped me until now, having to do everything for two kids day and night is hard. Hopefully I will get used to it soon! Today I took a couple photos. Hopefully Joe can get on the Internet to see them. If anyone else wants to write him his e-mail is johnsojm@cvn77.navy.mil




Here is my little 3 and a half month old Connor. Don't you love his bright blue eyes? I can't believe I have a blue eyed blond baby!




Brady has beautiful big brown eyes. He gets those long lashes from his daddy.






































Tonight I am making tortilla soup with my nifty vita mix. exciting stuff.










1 comment:

Melissa said...

Conner's little dimple just melts me!! Too cute!